- First class medical insurance for all family members in and out of hospital / in and outsideof Jordan.
- 24 hour medical consultation.
- General check up for all family members (Physical examination, Chest x-ray, ECG, CBC, FBS, Urine analysis) in coordination with the company.
- Direct access to AOIC's medical network through Crown Medical Card.
- Well distributed Medical Network inside Jordan (more than 2800 provider).
- Payment and reimbursement claims within 24 Hours.
- Companion coverage for patients up to 13 Years old.
- Ambulance Service coverage.
- Home visit coverage subject to prior arrangement with the approvals department.
- Free physical examination through gig | ArabOrient In-house clinic
- Free Flu vaccination.
- Coverage of Hormones (except for infertility related).
- Coverage of Vitamins (excluding vitamins subject to 16% sales tax).
- Pre-Marital tests (MCV) are covered with maximum limit of JD 50.
- Travel insurance for one month per year (as required).
- Payment possibility through Jordan Kuwait Bank credit cards.
- Up to 10% discount on other individual products.
- Ability to insure Home Maids.
- Home visit coverage subject to prior arrangement with the gig | Arab Orient Insurance Co.
- General Check up in coordination with gig | Arab Orient Insurance Co.
- This program is subject to gig | Arab Orient Insurance Company standard policy terms exceptions and conditions.
- Maximum annual limit / Member is JD 100,000.
- Inpatient maximum annual case limit / Member is JD 10,000.
- 100% Inpatient coverage.
- 80% Outpatient coverage except doctor visit 100%.
- Outpatient maximum annual case limit / Member is unlimited*
* Granting 10 Medical Forms per Member.
|Annual Normal Delivery||JD 500|
|Annual Caesarean Delivery||JD 750|
|Annual Legal Abortion||JD 250|
|Age Band||Premium/member/year (JD)|
|14 days – 17 years||248 JD|
|18 – 40 years||342 JD|
|41 – 45 years||431 JD|
|46 – 50 years||507 JD|
|51 – 55 years||673 JD|
|56 – 60 years||838 JD|
|61 – 65 years||1,114 JD|
For more information please call the Bancassurance unit at 06-5629400 ext 2242 / 2249