YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. IF YOU ARE RESIDENT IN JORDAN OR PALESTINE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION WILL BE GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION SHALL INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions: All send and receive transactions to all corridors will be automatically enrolled in the electronic draw.
2. The Promoter is Jordan Kuwait Bank.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Jordan and Palestine. Employees of Jordan Kuwait Bank are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion Period: 1/11/2017 till 31/12/2017.
a. Commences at 8:30 am local time on 1 November 2017.
b. Closes at 9:30 pm local time on 31 December 2017.
All Western Union® Money TransferSM send and receive transactions to all corridors undertaken during the Promotion Period from a Jordan Kuwait Bank branch will qualify for and be automatically entered in to weekly electronic draws. Qualifying transactions for each calendar week during the Promotion Period will be entered into the weekly draw for that calendar week.
5. Prizes are: Total of 10,000 Dollar for 10 winners (Each weekly winner wins one thousand dollar).
6. The electronic draw will be held on Sundays for the period of 10 weeks.
7. The prize winners will be notified by telephone within ten days after draw using the contact details provided. Last date to claim your prize is January 31, 2018. Prize winners who cannot be contacted after at least three attempts will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the relevant prize without compensation.
8. To claim the prize, Eligible Participants must present their valid passport or original residents permit or any valid government issued identification. Only money transfers which have not been cancelled, refunded or reinstated are eligible to win a prize.
9. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Jordan Kuwait Bank, Western Union and its related bodies corporate and agents associated with this promotion shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any gift.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Jordan Kuwait Bank or Western Union, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Jordan Kuwait Bank may (where necessary) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
11. Jordan Kuwait Bank collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that Jordan Kuwait Bank may use this information including the image, name, voice and any other relevant details, or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.